Global community of Travel Professionals sharing knowledge, tips and discussing current events

Welcome to Travel Advisors Forum

BECOME A MEMBER

Become a member and share your thoughts, ask questions and get answers

U.S.-Canada Border to Stay Closed Until Further Notice

Looks like the borders are closed indefinitely now. You can still fly in and out and follow guidelines of the countries to coroutine , but you cant drive through the boarder control unless you have a good reason for it.

Travel Pro

Looks like the borders are closed indefinitely now. You can still fly in and out and follow guidelines of the countries to coroutine , but you cant drive through the boarder control unless you have a good reason for it.
I think the boarders will be closed for a while. It is really hard to plan trips between the countries for the clients at the moment as most places will make you carotene for 14 days upon your arrival. And Canada is very strict with this rule.

I think the boarders will be closed for a while. It is really hard to plan trips between the countries for the clients at the moment as most places will make you carotene for 14 days upon your arrival. And Canada is very strict with this rule.
I agree with you. Wish we can go back to the way things were ASAP